Welcome to Synergy Health Management LLC.
Cool & Crisp Caesar Salad
Cool Crisp Caesar SaladCourse: Blog
Here is a delicious way to make sure that you are getting enough veggies this winter!
15 Brussels sprouts shaved or 12oz shaved brussels sprouts
1 Green apple
1/2 Cup of grated Parmesan cheese
Half of a lemon
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of feta
¼ cup of pecans halves
3 tbsp of tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 dashes of cayenne
2 garlic cloves
2 TBSP Greek yogurt
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add brussels sprouts into bowl.
- Matchstick cut the green apple and add into bowl.
- De-pit the dates and cut into quarters, add into bowl.
- Add pecans into bowl.
- Add feta into bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil into bowl and add a little bit more olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Add tahini, maple syrup, chopped garlic, cayenne, sea salt, and black pepper into bowl. Mix well and add a dollop or 2 (about 2 tbsp) of Greek yogurt and mix. To thin out the dressing add a splash of spring water.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Cool crisp caesar salad will compliment a good cup/bowl warm soup on a cool crisp fall/winter day!
Interested in learning more about Synergy Health Management? Sign up for our newsletter here or sign up to schedule a call with Patrina here.