Welcome to Synergy Health Management LLC.
Moist & Delicious Pumpkin Bread RecipeCourse: Blog
With the weather cooling down and our ovens warming up, it’s that time of year for some Moist & Delicious Pumpkin Bread!!
(1(1)15-ounce can of pure pumpkin
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup ground flaxseed (flax meal)
1 ½ cup organic unbleached flour or whole wheat pastry flour or spelt flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, and unsweetened applesauce together in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, except walnuts, into the pumpkin mixture and stir together until everything is well mixed.
- Fold walnuts into the batter.
- Pour mixture into a nonstick loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
Remove from oven. Cool. Enjoy!